Motion capture, cleaning, and editing using Motion Builder and MAYA for an upcoming game project
Courses in Immersive World Building and User experience for virtual reality using UE4. Methods and Data Structures with python scripting
IT infrastructure Management
Motion capture specialist
Banff Center for the Creative Arts, Banff, Canada
Faculty, Mixed Reality Opera Lab
Goucher College, Baltimore, MD
Faculty, Digital arts
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
Research Assistant, Mixed Reality performance
Research in the field of augmented and virtual reality in real-time performance capture. Research in anthropology, symbolism, and theater
NYU School of Engineering, Brooklyn, New York
Research in VR and AR technologies. Faculty member teaching motion capture technologies for Virtual Reality and UX design for VR.
AV&C Controls, New York, NY
Consultant/ Experience Designer
Design user experiences for architectural installations and architectural visualizations using Unreal Engine 4
NYU School of Engineering, Brooklyn, New York - Present
Graduate Assistant for Program Director R.Luke DuBois
Experience in public relations and interfaculty production of conferences and events at the media and Games Network (MAGNET)- NYU
LeadCom S.A , Quito-Ecuador 09/2011-02/2013!
Experienced in the provision, management and implementation of telecommunication solutions
and services for local carriers through overall RF network analysis and KPI degradation for 3G
CNT EP, Quito-Ecuador 09/2010- 07/2011!
Experienced in LAN configurations, routing and providing VoIP applications for small businesses using CISCO networks and equipment.
Selected Projects, commissions, and residencies
• Bridging realities Opera Lab, Banff Center for the creative arts, February 2018
• To Be With Hamlet, Tribeca Film Festival, April 2017
• The Return of Adam. Metropolitan Museum of Art. July 2015
• Computational Fashion Master Class, Eyebeam. August 2014.
• Mappathon, Projection Mapping Master Class. Eyebeam May 2014.
• Art-a-hack, ThoughtWorks & Volumetric Society NYC. July 2014.
• Primal, Short film Exhibition. ApexArt Gallery, New York November 2014.
• Journey to the Shaman, Motion-captured Performance BXMC MAGNET, May 2015
• Trespassing, Interactive Installation, BXMC MAGNET, Dic 2014
• Borrowed, Interactive Installation, BXMC MAGNET, July 2014
• Untitled New York Story, Multichannel video installation, and performance. BMX MAGNET, Nov 2013
Motion Capture for animation and film, Virtual reality production, Unreal developer, Film editing, Video Mapping, VoIP, physical computing, creative coding, digital stage design.
2010 - present
2010 - present